Qualiti is all about solving Product Development problems with quality solutions using machine learning (ML) and artificial intelligence (AI). From emerging startups to global brands, we give everyone the automation they need to empower their engineers, augment their quality and testing, boost confidence and productivity, and accelerate value to their customers.
As a Product Manager, you’ll partner closely with nearly all functional groups in the company: design, engineering, sales, marketing, support, strategy/ops and customer success team, and executives. We’re a growing and nimble team, so you will be expected to be highly autonomous and drive your projects from idea to launch. You’ll build and ship creative solutions and experiences to customers running small and large businesses worldwide that are thoughtful and practical, leading to a direct impact on Qualiti and our customers.
What you’ll do
- • Conduct research and analysis to deeply understand our customers and their customers and surface the most critical problems to solve.
- • Create the long-term vision and lead the product of end-to-end features for various product areas leading to business impact for Qualiti and our customers. This includes product areas such as functional and UI test automation, API test automation, ML testing and monitoring, blockchain testing, performance testing, observability, and more.
- • Define success metrics and measure outcomes to improve and iterate.
- • Work with engineering, marketing, sales, and customer success to drive customer adoption.
- • Seek out feedback from peers, executives, and customers and apply what you learn to elevate your design solutions.
- • Mentor and grow Product Managers early in their careers.
- • Participate in recruiting and interviewing of product candidates to help build an excellent Product Management team.
- • Inspire your team to reach for excellence always.
- • Build and ship products that people want.
What you need to succeed
- • At least 4 years of experience as a product manager. Experience with highly technical products or consumer technology products or ML is a plus.
- • You have exceptional leadership skills with a proven ability to lead cross-functional, high-performing teams.
- • You are passionately devoted to your users. You have a track record of listening deeply to your customers, understanding their problems, and applying logical and elegant solutions to those problems.
- • You’re an excellent facilitator and are comfortable leading teams through ideation, research, and the natural ambiguity that occurs when defining new features.
- • You have excellent written and verbal skills.
- • A supreme knack for bringing simplicity and focus to complex and ambiguous concepts or situations.
- • Understanding of technical constraints and can effectively balance quality and speed.
- • Experience turning original ideas into products that people understand and love
- • A seasoned strategist, analyst, and product-minded thinker
- • Fully remote (or you can come in office or hybrid)
- • If in Utah, we have all the benefits and amenities from Kiln offices
- • Unlimited Vacation
- • Great medical, dental, and vision benefits
For more information, contact us at